Wednesday, 28 October 2009

Who is this God

Hello, my name is Ben Oliver Turner born in St. Lukes hospital on the 10th of December 1992 at 10am on a Thursday. This makes me 16 years old and a student at Ryburn Valley High School in Sowerby Bridge, Calderdale West Yorkshire where i have lived at Quarry Hill at both 27 and now 25 for the last 10 years of my life.
Until the age of about two, I lived in The Peel pub in Bradford, my family then later moved to Bradshaw Tavern in Bradshaw, another pub.
Two years later, I then moved to the Calderdale region, originally to Sowerby Bridge at 27 Quarry Hill. But soon after to Ripponden. When i was 5 I moved back to 27 Quarry Hil after starting school at St Mary's Millbank where I spent 7 years of my life. During this time many things happened to me and my family: Firstly we got our dog Tessa; a black and white border collie which we have now had up until the present day. Shortly after this my Mum opened up her first business, Cafe No.5 which is a restaraunt within Sowerby Bridge. The final main thing to happen to us was where we moved to 25 Quarry Hill, the house next door!
After finishing primairy school, I finally made the big step up to Ryburn!

No comments:

Post a Comment